Membership sales policies
- $50 upfront for the one month membership,
- $100 upfront for the 3 month membership,
- $250 upfront or $25 monthly installments for the 12 month membership
Monthly payment termination fee: $50
Upfront payment: $250, $100 or $50
- Payment can be made with cash, credit/debit card or personal check
- Member benefits are valid for 12, three or one month/s
- Membership is automatically cancelled after 12, three or one month/s unless renewed by client
- No cancellation fee. No refunds for unused months apply. All member benefits will be cancelled (excluding pre-paid gift certificates)
- Membership can be frozen (up to 30 days for the the 3 month membership, up to 90 days for the 12 month membership – non-applicable for the 1 month membership) at no charge. All member benefits (including guest passes) will be suspended until the membership is reactivated.*
Monthly payment plan: $25 per month
- Automatically debited from a registered credit/debit card.
- Monthly fee is debited on the same date as the first payment, for 12 months.
- A $50 termination fee applies
- Membership can be frozen for up to 90 days at no charge. All member benefits (including guest passes) will be suspended until the membership is reactivated.
*Please refer to your membership contract for complete details on termination and membership freezes. Membership freeze is not applicable for one month membership.
When signing for a membership, each athlete is entitled to all offers shown in the membership package.