Phila Massages works closely with individuals, teams and organized groups of all levels and athletic abilities to help aid in recovery and give an edge when it comes to achieving goals and reaching peak performance.
Whether you’re a member of a collegiate, professional, or social sports club, Phila Massages offers several package options to provide on-site massage at your team’s training facility. These group sessions are ideal so that several team members can benefit from a short, problem-orientated and effective massage (15min pp).
Phila Massages can also provide full-length massage sessions to individuals (60 to 90min) at their place of training. Our experienced therapists will come with all the materials needed for a complete sports massage session at your site.
How do I book an out-call or team massage?
Individual and Team Out calls are coordinated according to client and therapist availability and are subject to the terms listed below. To make a request, please go to BOOK NOW and click on TEAM AND OUTCALL MASSAGE. That will lead you to a form. Please complete it so that we can gather information on your needs and determine if a therapist will be able to see you as well as give you pricing.
Click here to view our rates
Terms of Service
- Out calls are offered to athletic team members.
- Out calls depend on therapist availability, we cannot guarantee availability.
- Out calls rates do not change whether or not you are a member at Phila Massages.
- Rates presented are for sessions within 10 miles of our Rittenhouse or Manayunk offices; if more travel is required, an additional charge is applied.
- An additional charge is added for all sessions starting before 8am or finishing at or after 8pm.
- The client requesting an out call must have had at least one session in office or the first out call has to be in a public place (team recovery room for example).
- Team sessions are designated so that several members of a team can receive short massages, not exceeding 15min per person. A therapist will generally be able to work on 8 team members with a 2-hr package and 12 with a 3-hr package.
- If a team needs more regular sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a possible team contract.
- The massage is entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature; if the therapist is sexually threatened the police will be notified.
Cancellation and Lateness Policy
- 12 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. Cancellations without 12 hour notice will result in a charge for the session. This charge may be appealed. This charge may be waived or refunded at the sole discretion of management.
- Please be ready on time for your appointment. If you are running late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Full payment for your session will be expected.