A Gift Certificate from Phila Massages is the perfect way to show your friends and family that you care! Customize your very own e-certificate at our online store by selecting the gift cards tab.
Gift cards may also be purchased at either of our locations. Contact us for more information or to make a purchase.
Please review our policies for gift certificates upon purchase:
- Gift Certificates content is valid for 12 months after date of purchase, dollar value doesn’t expire.
- Gift Certificates can be returned or refunded within 30 days of purchase if unused and undamaged. Credit card and ID used for purchase will be required for refund.
- Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash by a person other than the buyer completing a return.
- Gift Certificates are not for resale.
- Additional payment will be required if massage services performed exceed the value of the Gift Certificate.
- Online purchase of Gift Certificate is currently limited to print-at-home and/or delivery direct to recipient’s email. Note: These certificates work exactly the same, but they will look different than gift certificates not purchased online.
- Orders placed over the phone will be sent via USPS within 24 hours of the time of purchase. Phila Massages cannot be he held liable for late deliveries beyond its control.
- In person purchases are available at our offices.
- Both the phone-order-mailed version and the pick-up-in-office version of our gift certificates are identical and are printed with space for “to:”, “from:” and an area for a special message and come packaged in an envelope appropriate for gifting.
- Phila Massages is not responsible for any lost or stolen Gift Certificates or use without your permission.
- When booking an appointment, whether booking online, by email or over the phone, and regardless of whether the final payment will be credit/debit card, Amex, cash or gift card, a valid credit card will be required at the time of booking. We have a 12h cancellation policy: we ask that if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you do so 12h or more before your appointment time or we charge the session as if you had attended. If in the event that you late cancel your appointment and you would prefer for us to use your gift card rather than your credit card on file, simply explain that in the appointment notes when booking online (don't forget to add your gift card number in the notes) or let the therapist you are booking with know.