This year, the Philadelphia Escape Triathlon will combine the Sprint and Olympic distance races into one day of racing through the scenic and challenging course of Fairmount Park. Phila Massages will be on hand at the finish line waiting to help you get a head start on your recovery! Our massage tent will be open from 8am-11.
Philadelphia Triathlon Course Highlights:
- Experience the only swim in the Schuylkill River.
- Bike past the iconic Rocky Steps.
- Fast & flat course through Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park with beautiful views of historic Boathouse Row.
- Sprint distance race (750m swim, 13.1 mile bike and 3.1 mile run).
- Sprint distance aquabike race (750m swim and 13.1 mile bike)
- Olympic distance race (1,500m swim, 25 mile bike and 6.2 mile run).
- Olympic distance AquaBike race (1,500m swim and 25 mile bike).