Stop by the Phila Massages tent after tackling 13.1 miles through Fairmount Park and receive your free post race massage!
The course is truly unique as it is the only race in Philadelphia that highlights so much of the beauty of Fairmount Park. The course is so tranquil, it is hard to believe it is in the middle of one of the biggest and most vibrant cities in the United States.
- Veteran Perks – Runners who return year after year reap the rewards!
- Beer Garden - The ODDyssey had the first. Back then, we were told “no runners will want beer”. If other races have beer at the finish now - You are welcome. Better yet, it’s great local craft beer.
- Massage Tent – PhilaMassages comes and provides free massages for as many runners as they can get through the tent in one morning.
- Free Photographs - We cannot guarantee you look good. But, we post thousands of free photos race week for you to download and share.
- Club/Team Tents – We offer the best perks for teams because we want you to celebrate your running community. We were the first race to offer private port-o-potties to teams. Teams are invited to picnic at our finish line!
- Costume Contest – 30% run in costume making it fun whether you entertain your wild side or let other runners entertain you.