Join Phila Massages and the hundreds of area runners for a five mile race along West River Drive. Our therapists will be offering free post race massage and stretching near the finish area as you refuel and recover around the multiple Philadelphia food trucks.
The Stroehmann Bakeries Back on My Feet 5-Miler is a race to get you prepared for your best Blue Cross Broad Street Run finish yet! If you are an experienced runner, looking to run your first race ever, or would like to improve on your running, set your calendar for Saturday, March 24th at 8:00 AM. Back on My Feet is committed to building a stronger and healthier community. The Stroehmann Bakeries Back on My Feet 5-Miler helps to provide support to our services to improve the self-sufficiency of those experiencing homelessness. All proceeds from the race will benefit the local BoMF Philadelphia Chapter.
- Early Bird Registration: December 1 - March 1:
- $32 Registration with T-Shirt
- $32 Registration with T-Shirt donation to BoMF member
- $25 Discounted Registration with no T-Shirt
- General Registration: March 1 - March 19:
- $35 Registration with no T-Shirt
- Packet Pick-Up/Race Day Registration: March 23 - March 24
- $45 Registration with no T-Shirt
Online registration closes at noon on March 22nd. Registration will be available at Packet Pick-Up on March 23rd at Philadelphia Runner University City and Center City as well as on race day.