We are currently hiring!
Phila Massages is a leading sports massage company in Philadelphia - our team of experts works with amateur to professional athletes at our center city office and in our new Manayunk location as well as on site for professional teams, outdoors at events such as the Philadelphia Marathon or at special events such as health fairs or classes. We are looking for dedicated sports massage therapists to join us!
- Full time and Part time shifts
- Center City & Manayunk locations
Sports massage knowledge (including sports injuries and stretching techniques) needed
If interested, please forward all of the following documents to email@example.com
- Cover letter: including: in two paragraphs, choose a time you came across an athlete with a specific injury and review the steps you took as a MT to help him/her get back on the road to recovery
- Valid license information
- Valid insurance information
- Valid CPR information
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Phila Massages!
Work with us at Events!
To participate in events with us, please email tot following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- your contact details, including your full name, email, phone number
- a copy of your PA license
- a copy of your insurance information
We will then put you on the email list for volunteers and you will receive an email every time we are preparing for an event. You may unsubscribe from the email list at any time.
Phila Massages now offers CEU classes!
Check back soon for more information.
Phila Massages is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education provider.