Careers & Continuing Education Opportunities
Careers: We are Hiring!
Phila Massages is a leading sports massage company in Philadelphia - our team of experts works with amateur to professional athletes at our center city office and in our new Manayunk location as well as on site for professional teams, outdoors at events such as the Philadelphia Marathon or at special events such as health fairs or classes. We are looking for dedicated sports massage therapists to join us!
- Full time & Part time positions
- Shifts available weekday afternoons and weekends
- Therapists must be able to work weekends
- Therapists must be able to work at both locations
- Our Manayunk office is located at 4368 Cresson Street, 19127
- Our Rittenhouse office is located at 132 S. 17th Street, 19103
- Sports massage experience needed
- For inexperienced LMTs who show great skill and motivation and want to work in the field of sports massage, we offer sports massage training.
The Phila Massages difference
- HEALTH BENEFITS offered
- CE Hours offered
- Flexible schedule
- You will work with your clients to customize individual treatment plans
- You will develop a loyal clientele of athletes, and may even have the opportunity to work with them in various environments (during games or races for example)
- You will continue learning throughout your career through client experience, participating in our educational blog post and exchanging massage sessions with your colleagues
- Our small-knit team is professional, energetic, fun, tolerant and supportive of each other
If interested, please email the following to email@example.com.
- Cover letter: including: in two paragraphs, choose a time you came across an athlete with a specific injury and review the steps you took as a MT to help him/her get back on the road to recovery
- Valid license information
- Valid insurance information
- Valid CPR information
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Phila Massages!
Work with us at Events!
To participate in events with us, please email tot following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- your contact details, including your full name, email, phone number
- a copy of your PA license
- a copy of your insurance information
We will then put you on the email list for volunteers and you will receive an email every time we are preparing for an event. You may unsubscribe from the email list at any time.
Phila Massages now offers CEU classes!
- 9/22-9/23/18: SPORTS MASSAGE – Treatment for Upper and Lower Body Syndromes – (Satisfies State of Pennsylvania Board of Massage Therapy license renewal requirements), Sat 08:00 AM - Sun 04:00 PM, East Norriton, PA, 24 C
11/3-11/4/18: SPORTS MASSAGE – Treatment for Upper and Lower Body Syndromes – (Satisfies State of New Jersey Board of Massage Therapy license renewal requirements), Sat 08:00 AM - Sun 03:00 PM, Parsippany, NJ, 20 CEs
111/17-11/18/18): SPORTS MASSAGE - Sports Massage for Events and the Competitive Athlete: In Class Simulation (Satisfies State of Pennsylvania Board of Massage Therapy license renewal requirements) Sat 08:00 AM - Sat 07:00 PM East Norriton, PA, 24 CEs
12/1-12/2/18: SPORTS MASSAGE – Treatment for Upper and Lower Body Syndromes – 16 LIVE & 8 Home Study CEs (Satisfies State of Pennsylvania Board of Massage Therapy) Sat 08:00 AM - Sun 05:00 PM, Harrisburg, PA, 24 CEs
More details and registration here.