Interested in working with us?
If you have experience in this field and are interested in joining us, please forward all of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter including: in two paragraphs, choose a time you came across an athlete with a specific injury and review the steps you took as a MT to help him/her get back on the road to recovery
- Valid PA license information
- Valid insurance information
- Valid CPR information
- Your availability
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Phila Massages!
To participate in events with us
Please email email@example.com with the following:
- your contact details, including your full name, email, phone number
- a copy of your valid PA license
- a copy of your valid insurance information
We will then put you on the email list for volunteers and you will receive an email every time we are preparing for an event. You may unsubscribe from the email list at any time.
Phila Massages now offers CEU classes!
Our course, “Sports Massage For Events And The Competitive Athlete” is offered July through December 2016 in PA and NJ by Natacha.
The course is offered through Premier Education. CE hours for this class fulfill state requirements for licensure in NJ (14CEs) and PA (16CEs) and include a free home study course to get the remaining CE hour requirements online as well as the necessary Ethics and Child Abuse courses. All this starting at $219 only (discounts may apply – check your mail)! Details, schedule and easy online sign-up here.
Phila Massages is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education provider.